Day-to-day Real Estate Management isn’t our only skill – we are also proud to offer asset advisory services for your holdings.
While many use the terms property management and asset management interchangeably, they are not synonymous. Property management concentrates on the day-to-day operations of a property, while asset management centers on financial matters: maximizing the return on investment and positioning your asset for success in the market place.
As consultants, we primarily take an oversight position – we’ll advise you on what we know and we’ll call in the specialists when we need them, thus saving you the time of having to source them out for yourself.
Our advisory services include the following:
- Determining how to increase the value of the asset
- Asset positioning in the portfolio and the marketplace
- Acquisition and disposal advice for properties
- Preparing long term financial forecasts and cash flow analysis
- Pre-purchase due diligence examinations: advise on structural, electrical, mechanical, environmental reviews, market evaluation, lease review and advice, and contract review
- Operational review and advice, including physical inspections
- Assistance in selecting and evaluating real estate brokers, service providers, and contractors
- Signage, marketing, leasing, and contract review
- Document review, easements, rights of way, expropriation, leases, service contracts, mortgages, assignments, etc.
Helping Developers Achieve Success
New development projects are incredibly exciting, but the myriad of elements that go into making it a success can be incredibly daunting. To help you keep things running smoothly, we can leverage our local market knowledge and industry expertise and advise you on matters relating to the specific property type, whether its in regards financing or insights on the latest amenities trends.
We'll also assist you with the following:
- Drafting the first operating budget
- Efficient building start-up and commissioning
- Tendering contracts for building services
- Consulting on standard form lease creation
- Arranging commercial insurance